ICloud is a cloud storage which provides cloud computing service for the Apple users. It was developed by Apple in 2016 for their users. It helps users to save their data such as images, videos, documents, and files. With the help of it, users can easily share, manage or send data to their drive.
ICloud is an online storage to save all your files. With iCloud drive, you can easily save all your spreadsheet, presentation, or any kind of documents. It helps you to keep your data secure. Many people don’t know how to sync iCloud drive? Here, we are providing you with the information by which you can easily save your files to the iCloud drive. You just need to go through these steps:
- First, you need to enable iCloud Drive
- Open the Settings app, click on the iCloud.
- You need to select Upgrade to iCloud Drive. If the option has been disabled, then you need to choose iCloud.
- Turn it on.
- Now, you need to open the Pages app, for instance.
- After pressing Continue, you need to select the option Use iCloud when prompted.
- Click on the ‘Create a Document’ and select Visual Report.
- You need to Edit default template
- In the template example, we selected, just click on the existing text and change this. Next, click the arrow icon and then press on the name of the document to change it.
- To save Automatically- The document will save automatically to iCloud Drive. You can check this by pressing the ‘+’ icon located at the top left and then choose iCloud.
- Go to Pages to see the file.
- To Import a copy- From step 4 you can also browse compatible third-party apps. You need to choose a file name from the folder and press the Continue button to import a copy into the app.
- To turn on the iCloud app-If the document is not saved in iCloud Drive, open Settings and browse down until you find Pages. Next, click on the app name and check that the iCloud Drive is turned on.
By executing these above-mentioned steps, you can easily save your files to the iCloud drive. If you face any issue while performing these steps, then you need to contact experts through iCloud customer support number available on the web.